To learn more about the lawyers at Royster and Royster visit our attorneys page:
Surry County Lawyers
The full-service law firm of Royster and Royster, PLLC, is a well-respected professional institution that has been serving individuals, families and businesses in Stokes County and Surry County with high-quality legal representation since 1979. Our lawyers know that any legal challenge can have a significant impact on your life. We are dedicated to providing personalized legal counsel and advocacy to zealously protect the interests of our valued clients to allow them to move forward with confidence.
Straightforward Legal Representation | Dedicated To Your Success
, you will meet directly with an experienced attorney who will listen intently to your situation. We strive to provide straightforward guidance to address the concerns of clients, and provide actionable recommendations to allow clients to make informed decisions with a strong focus on success.
Our skilled lawyers have a deep knowledge of the law and are well-equipped to guard your rights in each practice area we serve, including:
- Personal injury: We understand that suffering an injury due to the negligence of another can bring financial, emotional and physical strains for a victim. We put the burden of fighting the insurance companies on our shoulders to allow our clients to focus on their recovery.
- Workers’ compensation: North Carolina’s workers’ compensation system can provide workers injured in workplace and construction accidents with vital resources. We guide clients through the process, analyze whether an injury is work-related and obtain important benefits on behalf of injured workers.
- Civil litigation: Our trial-proven lawyers represent our clients in a wide variety of civil disputes, including individuals embroiled in contract disputes and victims of medical malpractice and nursing home negligence.
- Criminal defense: If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, our experienced criminal defense practice stands apart. We are committed to aggressively fighting charges in cases ranging from traffic violations and DWI cases to drug charges to violent activity. Our rigorous representation is aimed at protecting your rights — and future.
- Real estate law: Real estate transactions, both commercial and residential, involve a significant investment. Our skilled real estate transaction attorneys are diligent in providing a thorough investigation to help ensure that the transaction will proceed smoothly and without costly financial surprises.
- Estate planning and administration: Our attorneys prepare wills, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney and trusts. We also handle estate administration matters assisting fiduciaries with their responsibilities before the Clerk of Court.
- Business: Our attorneys regularly set up businesses including limited liability companies and corporations. Additionally, we counsel clients in the acquisition of other businesses.
A Results-Oriented, Full-Service Law Firm Focused On The Success Of Its Clients
We are a full-service law firm. Our compassionate lawyers are skilled in estate planning and probate matters and provide clients with peace of mind. We represent men and women in all aspects of civil and criminal law. We also provide entrepreneurs, businesses and individuals with experienced guidance and representation to address business law concerns.
We pride ourselves at Royster and Royster as being down-to-earth, friendly, courteous and caring attorneys. send us an email using the online contact form or call 336-415-4234 in Pilot Mountain or 336-459-3823 in Mount Airy.