If you have been questioned, accused or charged with a crime, the status quo in legal representation is not enough. You need an attorney who is dedicated to mitigating the long-term consequences that a criminal record carries. These consequences go far beyond fines and incarceration. Your ability to gain employment, retain your driver’s license and secure your future is at stake.
At Royster & Royster, Attorneys at Law, we understand the weight of your situation, and take your trust in us to heart. As Surry County criminal defense lawyers, we will be as aggressive as necessary in protecting your rights and your future.
Contact us for aggressive defense in a wide range of criminal law issues including:
- Misdemeanors and felonies
- Drug crimes related to the possession, cultivation and distribution of controlled substances such as marijuana
- Traffic violations including speeding tickets and reckless driving charges
- DWIs and drunk driving charges
- Violent crimes including rape, sexual assault and homicide
- Financial crimes such as embezzlement and larceny
- White collar crimes like fraud
- Burglary and theft involving shoplifting, residential buildings, commercial buildings and automobiles
- Property damage charges like vandalism or arson
We will investigate the details of your case and work to help you keep your driver’s license, reduce your sentence and reduce fines. Most importantly, we will fight to keep your record clear so that one moment of poor judgment or misunderstanding does not follow you for years to come.