Surry County Truck Accident Attorney
When a semitrailer or another commercial vehicle is involved in a motor vehicle accident, the legal issues are frequently complex. The extent of physical injuries that a victim suffers in a truck accident is often substantially increased due to the size, power and mass of the large vehicle. The parties who may be negligent can include a variety of entities that go far beyond the truck driver.
Experienced Truck Accident Lawyers To Help You Every Step Of The Way
At the Surry County offices of Royster and Royster, PLLC, we fully investigate truck accidents to uncover the important details to hold all of the negligent parties accountable. Trucking companies and commercial businesses often launch internal investigations to protect their own interests. We level the playing field for victims of a truck accident.
We evaluate truck accident cases for a variety of negligent acts, including:
- Drowsy driving and truck driver fatigue
- Distracted or impaired driving
- Hazards created by improper maintenance of a commercial vehicle
- Improper loading of a truck, causing or contributing to a crash
- Violations of truck industry safety standards resulting in harm
- Truck company negligence in hiring, training or supervision of truckers
Call Or Contact Us For A Free Case Evaluation
We offer evaluate your case. In fact, there is no fee unless we recover money on your behalf. Our law firm is devoted to providing personalized advice, guidance and representation with dignity and respect for our clients. When you meet with our experienced attorneys, we will listen intently to your story and provide straightforward guidance to help you achieve success.